When it comes to remodeling your kitchen, there are so many different approaches you can take that at times it can be overwhelming. For most homeowners, the biggest consideration is your budget and what you can afford in your remodel. Here are 12 different ways you can make a quality update to your kitchen based on your overall budget for your project. They are ranked from most affordable designs to the most expensive:
1. Update Cabinet Hardware
2. Replace sink faucets
3. Paint Cabinets
4. Add hidden storage to your cabinets
5. Add sufficient & appealing lighting
6. Update backsplash tile
7. Replace flooring with new tile, hardwood or laminate
8. Add an island
9. Update your counters with laminate or preferably a natural stone like granite.
10. Upgrade your appliances
11. Replace your cabinets
12. Complete remodel, gut it and start over with new design and materials.
The Floor Barn
Google+: View post on Google+